- Click here to access the portal for the online form. For help on how to apply, see Community Grant Application Process.
- For advice or assistance please call or email the Foundation Office.
- Applications received are checked for completeness and eligibility.
- The Assessor may contact you by telephone or personal visit to discuss the application
- The Assessors report is presented to the Assessment Team including the Executive Director
- The Team agree a recommendation
Decision & Post-Decision Phase
- Three Trustees consider the applications, along with Team
- Recommendations at the pre-Board, Review Committee Meeting
- The applications and recommendations are then considered at the Board Meeting
- Letters advising of the applications outcomes are sent to all groups within 7 days
- Successful applicants will be asked to submit signed Terms and Conditions, upon which payment will be made. However, if the Trustees require you to meet a conditions, payment will be delayed until the requirement has been satisfied. Please also return the bacs form to confirm bank details along with a photocopy of a recent bank statement or a blank lodging in slip.
Evaluation (12 months later)
- You will need to submit an evaluation form
- You may receive an evaluation visit from a member of the Foundation Team
- 12 months from your date of application, you can re-apply to the Foundation